What to expect
I’m an internationally certified therapist with significant experience treating various musculoskeletal conditions. I completed a Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy in Poland and a variety of post-graduate certifications to complement my hands-on skills. I use advanced soft tissue techniques to deliver deep, effective remedial massage. I mix myofascial and trigger point therapy, which I find effective for muscle tension release. I love to add gentle articulation techniques to enhance the mobility of joints as well as soft tissues.
I live and breathe manual therapy. I invest a lot of time and effort in improving my knowledge by completing plenty of additional courses every year. The biggest satisfaction that I have from my career is helping people live pain free, fulfilling lives.
I became interested in physiotherapy and massage therapy after playing football at a high level for 19 years. I had a lot of injuries during that time and I experienced the positive effects of soft tissue therapy firsthand. When my athletic career came to an end, I knew what my next calling was.
Bachelor’s Degree in physiotherapy (Poland)
- The National Massage Championship October 2021/2022
- Diploma in Osteopathic Muscle Energy Techniques
- Osteopathic Articulation Diploma for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain
- International Diploma in Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation (OMT)
- Psychotherapy and Rehabilitation Counselling
- Trigger Points Therapy
- Kinesiology Taping
- Shantala Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage (Art Riggs)
- Joints Massage
- Foot Reflexo-therapy
- Safeguarding – Training NHS
- Respect Level 2 – Training NHS
- Mental Capacity – Training NHS
- Mental Health Awareness Level 2
- Coronavirus (COVID – 19) Awareness Course
- Understanding Red Flags and Serious Spinal Pathology
Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT )
I am qualified and insured for
I enjoy travelling, exploring new cultures, cooking, and music. I’m quite a chatter box and love to get to know people from different walks of life.