- The appointment time includes a consultation, dressing / undressing time, hands-on treatment, home care advice and payment.
- Please arrive 2-3 minutes before your appointment time to freshen up and get ready.
- If you arrive late for your appointment, your session may have to be shorter whilst full payment will still be required.
- If we give you remedial home care, please do your best to follow our advice as this forms part of your treatment plan and will influence the efficacy of your treatment.
- Please give us a minimum of 24 hours notice should you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. After this time a cancellation penalty of 100% of the treatment cost will be payable. The Massage Lab is bound by the same undertaking towards you.
- In order to deliver a safe and effective treatment, we ask that you disclose all relevant medical information, which we treat in strict confidence. We may need to contact you ahead of your appointment to rule out any counter-indications to massage.
- If you have a chronic medical condition or are receiving treatment from a specialist consultant, please speak to your doctor before having a massage, as it may not be suitable for you.
- In order to keep insurers happy, we will ask you to sign a consent form for treatment at the time of the initial consultation.
- Payment for treatments can be made at the time of booking or at end of the appointment by card, cash or bank transfer (for Courses only).
Enjoy your treatment and remember, this is teamwork!