What to expect
I use mixed techniques ranging from gentle harmonics to brainy neuromuscular release. These are bespoke to you and to what you are seeking to achieve. I work from superficial down to deep layers, with deep tissue work where necessary. I enjoy incorporating breath-work and active movements in my treatments. These enhance your results via reducing the effects of stress, providing education and actionable self-help strategies that promote autonomy.
Health is like a pond, it’s not just a body of water – every molecule inside and outside affects its ecosystem. I like working with the individual in variety of levels to aid and improve their overall well-being physically and mentally.
My curiosity of the human body, health and various aspects that relate to life and living has taken me from learning about holistic arts & scientific evidence, to psychology and intricate human anatomy. I find that the mind, body and environmental connections play a major part in our health and well-being. I have joined my fellow Labsters to aid you in relieving bodily aches, pains and symptoms to complement your work, social and various life activities in a relaxed environment for focussing on you.
Diploma in Holistic Therapy – Crawley College
BTEC Diploma Level 5 in Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy – London School of Soft Tissue Therapy
Masters of Osteopathy – University College of Osteopathy (Year 5 of 5)
Continual Professional Development
- Diploma in Holistic Therapy – Crawley College
- BTEC Diploma Level 5 in Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy – London School of Sport Massage
- Masters of Osteopathy – University College of Osteopathy (Year 5 of 5)
- Introduction to Life Coaching – Evolve
- Introduction to Holistic Acupressure Weekend – Shiatsu College
- Harmonic Technique – Dr Lederman
- Cancer Touch Therapy – Made For Life
- Foundation Reiki I, II, III – International House of Reiki
- Reiki I, II, III – Reiki Academy London
- Pregnancy Massage – London College of Massage & Gateway Workshops
Institute of Sport & Remedial Massage
UK Reiki Federation
I am qualified & insured for:
I enjoy trying and learning different things. Often, when not working on UCO dissertation/studies, I can be found dotting around working on my bouldering skills, in-line skating techniques, stretching out in a yoga studio or meditating at home. I also like the occasional excursion for a bit of hiking and camping in the beautiful UK country-sides. Recently have been enjoying assisting ultra-marathon runners as a volunteer soft tissue therapist.