What to expect
Please familiarise yourself with our Covid-19 Policy here!
- We will take relevant history and details of your current concerns or goals.
- We may carry out a postural analysis before agreeing a treatment plan with you.
- You do NOT need to bring anything to your session – just wear comfortable underwear / boxers or shorts.
- Treatment is on a massage table and you will be covered with a towel, keeping you warm & comfortable at all times.
- We will concentrate on the areas of concern & surrounding or relevant structures.
- We will encourage you to give feedback & communicate with your therapist.
- We will deliver an effective treatment that enables you to move forward without us.
- We will give you remedial advice to incorporate into your daily routine.
- It is possible you may feel slight post-treatment soreness, this is normal – we recommend a day off the gym, drinking lots of water and taking a warm bath to ease any soreness away.
- We will answer any questions that you may have about the treatment either in person or by email.
- Although the benefits of massage are progressive & most conditions would benefit from several treatments, we will never ask you to come back for further treatments unless we agree that this would be beneficial to you.
Your chosen appointment duration includes the time needed for history taking, hands on work & remedial advice – these form the basis of an effective & safe treatment plan. We endeavour to maximise your massage time within the duration of the appointment chosen. We therefore advise that your first visit be a 45, 60 or 90-minute appointment.
Feel free to email or call us to discuss your symptoms & health history prior to making an appointment. We are here to help!